Giant Finishing GT Series vibratory deburring equipment and mass finishing machine systems have a variable speed and adjustable eccentric weights
which permits deburring action ranging from very aggressive to very gentle action for fragile parts finishing.
All Giant Finishing vibratory machines feature our off-set balanced suspension, variable speed, and low work height. For aggressive finishing of iron
casting or polishing molds, a Giant Finishing GT will work the part and get a great finish.
Off-set Balanced drive
- Variable speed drive
- 90 Durometer polyurethane lining
- Flo-Spray piping and liquid drain
- Ideal working height - Low Profile
- Electrical control panel with process timer
- Coil spring suspension
Plug type discharge door with quick action
- 3 to 200 Cubic Feet capacity
- Tub diameters 14" to 60"
- Hot Pour Lining